Food Safety/Sanitation Foreman
Hours: Monday-Friday 4:00AM-12:30PM Saturday (hours shift time varies)
Pay: Salary DOE
Insurance & Exempt
Seasonal Position unless crossed trained and utilized in other departments as coverage
- Ensure all company food safety policies, SOP’s and SSOP’s are being followed by the Sanitation Crew
- Maintains necessary compliance paperwork related to food safety/sanitation
- Assist overseeing the hourly workforce
Delegate various tasks
Administration of disciplinary actions
Review timecards; breaks and lunches
- Trains and effectively communicates sanitation procedures and policies to all new hires
- Helps to maintain an effective sanitation program and facility upkeep
- Miscellaneous duties assigned by Supervisor
- Follows company policies and practices while representing company in an ethical and business-like manner in all interactions with employees, management, customers, government agencies, etc.
- General understanding of food safety practices and sanitation processes, emphasis on custodial duties
- Ability to work in a cold/wet environment; ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Crew leader/Foreperson experience
- Team Player
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Ability to identify and resolve problems independently and with sound judgment
- General understanding of Microsoft Office (word and excel programs)
- Displays excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A proven ability to work with a variety of people and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to interact effectively with individuals at all levels of the company
- Consistently demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness and dependability
- Must possess a current valid driver’s license and maintain a clean driving record